Business Meeting SPAIN-ISRAEL
January, 19 2010
Location: Tel Aviv
Hotel- The Carlton Tel Aviv
10, Eliézer Peri St.
January 19 2010 - Tel Aviv
09:00-09:45 Inauguration of the Spain-Israel Business Forum: Business Opportunities between Spain and Israel.
• Ms. Silvia Iranzo, Secretary of State for Trade.
• Ms. Orit Noked, Vice Minister of Industry, Trade and Labor.
• Mr. Stanley Fischer, Governor Bank of Israel.
09:45-10-15 Coffee break
10:15-12:30 Plenary session
• Dr. Eli Opper, Chief Scientist "Scientific development policy in Israel".
• Director of CDTI "Spanish policy of technological development, the role of CDTI" (TBC)
• Mr. Shouky Oren, Accountant General of the Ministry of Finance: "Infrastructure projects in Israel for the coming years".
• Director of SEOPAN or President of TECNIBERIA: "International presence of Spanish companies in infrastructure / engineering" (TBC)
• Experience of Spanish companies (TBC)
2:30-14.00 Lunch Buffet
(personal meetings with Israeli business companies).
9:00-15:00 Continued B2B Location: Israeli companies.